Ohana Martial Arts would like to wish all our students, families, and friends a joyful, healthy, and prosperous New Year! We can definitely help everyone who trains to achieve those goals in 2023! Training at Ohana Martial Arts can help alleviate stress making you feel refreshed and happy. Training also has long term health benefits for those looking to get into shape or simply maintain adequate exercise. We also help teach our students to set goals and work towards those goals.
Belt Graduation - Friday January 6th from 6:30pm - 7:15pm
Parents and families are welcomed to come in and watch!
Monday Jan. 16th for Martin Luther King Day.
Striping - January 25th, 26th, and 27th for blue stripes
Please make sure not to miss striping days as these stripes will count towards your belt testing in a couple of months.
- We would like to remind everyone that Ohana T-shirts are ONLY for Thursdays. Please refrain from wearing your Ohana T-shirts on other days.
- Due to pandemic restrictions being lifted, we are slowly returning to a normal state. We would like to start off the 2023 New Year with welcoming back parents and families into our dojo during their child’s class times! For those who are interested in coming to sit in and watch, there are a few rules to be considered:
- NO COACHING from the benches! Please be respectful and mindful that all our line leaders and senior belts are trying their best to help all the students and encourage them. It is our time to help your child focus during class.
- Please do not come in when you or your child are feeling sick. We would like to keep everyone in the dojo safe and prevent the spread of any flu like symptoms. Please stay home and rest if you are feeling unwell.
- CELL PHONES MUST BE SILENCED or VIBRATE. If you need to answer a phone call, please do so outside.
***Failure to follow the rules listed above will result in warnings. 3 warnings will result in the inability to sit inside the dojo to watch your child.*** Please contact Sensei Anita or see the front desk if you have any questions or concerns.