- Happy Halloween and Happy Holidays to all our students! I hope you're going to be training extra hard this first week of November to work off all those candies!
- DUES ARE DUE!! From November 1st to the 8th. Please contact Sensei Anita if you are not able to make the payment window and to also avoid the late fee. For any other questions, please contact the front desk since Master Main and Sensei Anita will be away on November 7th.
- Please remember Master Main & Sensei Anita will be away in New Zealand for family related reasons. From the 7th November, the dojo will still remain open every week - MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY ONLY until the 22nd November (closed Friday 11th for Veterans Day and 24th / 25th closed for Thanksgiving). Normal training schedule will resume starting Monday November 28th.
- Cookie will be in charge of the dojo while Master Main and Sensei Anita are away. Please make every effort to make those classes. The Seniors and Line Leaders will be helping and looking forward to offering their expertise in every class. We have made arrangements for extra helpers on the Monday, Wednesday and Friday schedule until Master Main and Sensei Anita return.
- Striping: November 30th, December 1st, December 2nd for black stripes.