2022 October Ohana Newsletter
- Congratulations to our Ohana competition team on the awesome showing at the Hawaiian Eskrima Championships on September 10th on O’ahu. We took 30 competitors and dominated the medals by winning 12 gold, 10 silver, 7 bronze. We had great effort by all our fighters!! You can check out more and video's here!
- Congratulations to our students who completed belt testing on October 1st. It is very impressive to see all the new talent coming into the dojo. Belt graduation results will be around the second to the last week of October. We will post more information about the dates and times of belt graduation soon.
- We will be continuing drop off and pick up of students again for this month. Thank you to everyone for their patience and great support of the dojo!
- Please also refrain from coming to classes if you are feeling sick (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose). Please stay home and get well!! Thank you for always helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment in the dojo
- Striping: October 26th, 27th, 28th